Adventure of the Seas at a glance
Wondering what you will be doing while on-board of a Cruise?
If you’re ready to raise the bar on your next vacay, event, conference or incentive, Adventure of the Seas® is the destination for you. This amazing Voyager Class ship is loaded with a sea of revolutionary onboard amenities, like an ice-skating rink, multi-level Royal Promenade, and our signature Rock Climbing Wall, plus business friendly amenities like state of the art conference rooms. And things just got better with all new features now onboard, including delectable new specialty restaurants, a huge poolside outdoor movie screen and cutting edge technology enhancements that make doing business at sea a breeze!
Adventure of the Seas at a glance
- Maiden voyage: November 18, 2001
- Revitalized: April 2014
- Gross tonnage: 137,276
- Staterooms: 1,557 | Suites: 119 | Balcony: 638 | Ocean View: 182 | INTERIOR: 618
- Guest capacity: 3,114
- Crew to serve you: 1,185
- Seven dining options
- Three pools, six whirlpools
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Full-service VitalitySM at Sea Spa and state of the art Fitness Center
Cool down by one of the three pools, or at the limbing wall. From sunrise to sunset, you and your group will love exploring the Adventure of the seas.
FIND YOUR ADVENTURE
- Ice-skating rink: Put your vacay/event on ice with a spin on the rink, an onboard feature exclusive to Royal Caribbean. We provide the skates, you show off the moves.
- Rock Climbing Wall: Reach the top and enjoy an incredible panoramic view of sky and sea.
- Mini-golf course: Navigate the nine holes of Adventure Dunes like a pro.
- VitalitySM at Sea Fitness Center: Work out on the latest weight systems and cardio equipment or sign up for classes ranging from aerobics to kickboxing.
- Plus: Upper deck jogging • In-line skating track • Basketball court Adventure Beach kids’ pool
ENDLESS WAYS TO EXHALE
- Vitality at Sea Spa: Go ahead. Indulge. You deserve it. A rejuvenating massage, a body scrub. It’s all here — a luxurious lineup of signature treatments, full body massages, Medi-Spa services, and salon for men and women.
- Three pools, six whirlpools: Including the Solarium, a tranquil retreat just for adults.
- Outdoor, poolside movie screen: Watch hit films and sporting events on a huge screen overlooking the pool deck.
- Royal Promenade shops: Browse brand names at duty-free prices.
COMPLIMENTARY DINING VENUES
- Main Dining Room: Spanning three incredible levels, the ship’s main dining room serves multi-course meals in an elegant setting at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Seating capacity: 1,350 (3 levels)
- Windjammer Café: Casual culinary destination offering an array of global cuisine for every taste. Seating capacity: 670
- Café Promenade: Serving up snacks, specialty coffees, and Cupcake Cupboard gourmet cupcakes on the Royal Promenade. Seating capacity: 105
- Plus other options: 24-hour in-stateroom dining*, Concierge and Diamond Clubs^.
SPECIALTY DINING VENUES**
- Giovanni’s Table: An Italian trattoria where rustic dishes are prepared with a contemporary flair and served family style. Now that’s amore! Seating capacity: 65
- Johnny Rockets®: Classic 1950s decor, a jukebox at every table and a menu filled with all-American favorites. Seating capacity: 72
- Plus: Ben & Jerry’s® ice cream
Younger cruisers are covered, with engaging programs designed just for them.
- In Royal Caribbean’s complimentary, award-winning Adventure Ocean® youth program, kids ages 3-11 have a blast as scientists, artists, and pirates.
- Teens ages 12-17 get their own hang-outs and special events, such as pool parties, karaoke and game nights.
|View our Cruises||Start Planning: Request a Quote|
© 2018 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. All Rights Reserved.