3 Nights Masai Mara July- October 2018
Don't be left out this season as a great wonder of the world unfolds in the Mara;the Great Wildebeest Migration.Why wait to see the action on TV when you can be part of it?
CTM will give you a lodge close to the action, plus support services to make your trip a memorable one. We presents you an opportunity to begin to unravel the beauty and mysteries of Mara, the highlight being the Wildebeest Migration.You will be in a chauffeur-driven safari minivan with a pop up roof for ease of game viewing and photography.You will see for yourself why the Mara is a must stop destination for tourists from all over the world.
The Mara is home to Kenya’s richest concentration of wildlife, and during your trip here you are likely to see all the big five. This is where the 8th wonder of the world unfolds- the Great Wildebeest Migration. You will also get a chance to interact with Maasai nomads and taste their rich culture and traditions.
During the tour, you will spend your evenings and mornings in splendid lodges set in the fabled Masai Mara game expansive . CTM has sorted out the best lodges from where you can have magnificent views across all reaches of the Mara Reserve. The lodges feature spectacular ethnic designs and some incorporate traditional round buildings with thatched roofs.Game drives are flexible during the day and you have the option of carrying packed lunch.
In the mornings you will wake up to the trumpeting of elephants, eat breakfast with a view of beautiful birds, spend the afternoon marveling at the river crossings of the wildebeests and fall asleep to the roars of lions. It will be absolutely magical.Hollywood has on several occasions picked upon this splendid destination for blockbuster shoots.The film “Out of Africa,” for instance, was made in this sanctuary. But why wait to see to see the action on TV when you can be part of it?Book now with us.
- 03 Night accommodation on Full board
- Shared transport in a chauffeur driven safari minivan with a pop up roof for ease of game viewing and photography on private use
- Pick and drop off at the city centre at a central point
- Game drives as specified in the itinerary
- Services of English speaking driver guide
- Park Entrance Fees (Ksh. 1000.00 per person per day – 24 hour validity)
- Tips to drivers guides and hotel staff
- Any other items of a personal nature.
Terms and Conditions Apply
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of reservation
- We are currently not holding any reservation
- Rates are Valid for travel in July 2018
Convinced? Give us a call or drop us a line to enjoy these and many other benefits: