7 Night Western Mediterranean Cruise
Ship Name: The Symphony of the Seas
Introducing the Symphony of the Seas – the newest addition to Royal Caribbean’s award-winning Oasis Class fleet. The world’s biggest ship with the world’s best features just got even better. There’s no turning back once you take the plunge 10 stories into the mysteries of the deep on the tallest slide at sea, Ultimate Abyss, as well as the exhilarating multilevel Perfect Storm slides. As the kids explore Splashaway Bay, take a tree-lined stroll through Central Park, or find your own haven in any of the other seven iconic onboard neighborhoods. Sip a post-dinner cocktail crafted by a robot in our unique Bionic Bar, and share every moment with not just your family onboard, but friends back home with VOOM – the fastest Internet at sea. Discover the biggest, boldest family vacation ever on a ship unlike anything else on the ocean.
Leaving from: Barcelona, Spain
Cruising Dates: 23 Sep – 30 Sep
Ports of Call: Barcelona, Spain | Palma de Mallorca, Spain | Provence (Marseilles), France | Florence/Pisa (La Spezia), Italy | Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy| Naples (Capri), Italy
- DAY 1: DEPARTS 18:00 / _Barcelona, Spain
- Welcome aboard Symphony of the Seas A top European center for art, architecture, design and cuisine, this stylish city has its own language and culture. The soul of old Barcelona is its Gothic Quarter; outside the medieval district, discover iconic landmarks and more
- DAY 2: ARRIVES 08:00 DEPARTS 16:00 (DOCKED) / Port of Call: Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- A rugged island with fine beaches, Mallorca welcomes travelers seeking sun, sea and sand. Its capital city of Palma is home to a lively café and arts scene, historic sights and an Old Town of twisting lanes and hidden courtyards.
- DAY 3: ARRIVES 09:00 DEPARTS 18:00 (DOCKED) / Port of Call: Provence (Marseilles), France
- France's oldest city is one of its most dynamic, with a melting pot culture and vibrant arts scene. The soul of the city is its Vieux Port, the working waterfront. Marseille is also a gateway port to the scenic villages and coastal areas of Provence.
- DAY 4: ARRIVES 08:30 DEPARTS 20:30 (DOCKED) / Port of Call: Florence/Pisa (La Spezia), Italy
- A former fishing village at the border of two enchanting regions, La Spezia offers easy access to Tuscany and its great cities like Florence and Pisa and the Liguria's rugged coast and terraced villages known as Cinque Terre.
- DAY 5: ARRIVES 07:00 DEPARTS 20:00 (DOCKED) / Port of Call: Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
- From the monuments of the ancient empire to the pursuit of la dolce vita, the Eternal City is an unrivaled open-air museum and a lively modern metropolis. The tiny enclave of Vatican City is home to sacred sites and priceless art.
- DAY 6: ARRIVES 07:00 DEPARTS 20:00 (DOCKED) / Port of Call: Naples (Capri), Italy
- One of Europe's oldest cities, Naples is vibrant and filled with rich artistic and architectural heritage. Nearby sights include the ruins of ancient Pompeii uncovers, the idyllic resort isle of Capri, and the jewel-like towns that dot the Amalfi Coast.
- DAY 7: (CRUISING)
- Whether you seek an adrenaline rush or total tranquility, our ships have it all. Try rock climbing, zip-lining and surfing 200 feet above the waves. Melt away land-based stress with a spa massage, build a scrapbook of memories or simply relax poolside. More about onboard activities
- DAY 8: ARRIVES 05:00
- Port of Arrival: Barcelona, Spain A top European center for art, architecture, design and cuisine, this stylish city has its own language and culture. The soul of old Barcelona is its Gothic Quarter; outside the medieval district, discover iconic landmarks and more.
- Return Flights to Barcelona on Economy Class
- Airport – hotel/Port transfers in Rome Cruise
- Package Inclusive of Taxes and Fees - exclusive of Mandatory Cruise Gratuities
- 1 Pre Cruise Hotel Accommodation
- Mandatory Cruise Gratuities
- Casino gambling or Bingo
- Meals in any alternative or special dining restaurants or venues
- Soft drinks, bottled water, specialty coffees, or alcoholic beverages including beer, wine, spirits.
- Shore Excursions and sightseeing tours
- Spa or Salon Services
- Items of a personal nature like souvenirs, photos
- Internet access
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
- Rates are subject to change at the time of reservation
- Flight fares and schedule is subject to change
- Confirmation is subject to availability at the time of reservation
- We are currently not holding any reservation.