Bangkok and Thailand Tour
5 Days: Gifted with perfect beaches, interesting culture and wholesome climate, the Kingdom of Thailand is, undeniably, one of the most trendy holiday destinations in the world.
The seat of Thailand’s revered Royal (the Grand Palace); Wat Pho – Bangkok’s oldest temple; Thailand’s first school of traditional medicine and Thai massage; explore Bangkok City; exhilarating boat ride along the bustling Chao Phraya River and the quiet Klong (canal) in a boat; Visit the Royal Barge Museum to witness the beautiful barges used by the King on state occasions: Visit Wat Arun, the magnificent temple of Dawn with its 79-meter pagoda or ‘prang’, built in the Khmer style.
The country encircles five geographical expanses, most of which are spotted with incredible wildlife reserves, ancient monuments, antique temples, as well as sky-scrappers, bustling shopping malls, lively pubs, bars and more.
- Accommodation in shared Twin room or Single room with daily breakfast at Ramada Plaza Bangkok Hotel
- Lunches and 4 Dinners as per the itinerary
- 4 Excursions and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicles(or by boat if mentioned)
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Water and cold towels
- English speaking guide
- All that which is not mentioned above
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance which we can provide @ USD 38.00
- Other meals than mentioned
- Camera / video entrance fees
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of personal nature
- Any other services not mentioned
- Early Check In and Late Check Out