Istanbul Turkey Tour 2018
Istanbul is the key city in Turkey that spans Europe and Asia across the Bosphorus Strait. The Old City reflects cultural influences of the many empires that once ruled here. In the Sultanahmet district, the open-air, Roman-era Hippodrome was for centuries the site of chariot races, and Egyptian obelisks also remain. The iconic Byzantine Hagia Sophia features a soaring 6th-century dome and rare Christian mosaics.
Visit Istanbul Old City; Princess’ Islands Cruise Tour and take the Grand Bazaar Tour.
- Return Flight on Economy Class
- 4 Night accomodation at Midtown hotel in Taksim Square
- Transportation with new model coach
- Professional English Speaking guide
- Entrance Fees Private Yacht on bosphorous
- Daily Breakfasts 5 lunches and 4 Dinners
- All that which is not mentioned above
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance, which we can provide @ USD 38.00
- Other meals than mentioned
- Camera / video entrance fees
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of personal nature
- Early Check In and Late Check Out