Spice of Southeast Asia Cruise
Welcome aboard Voyager of the Seas: Filled with glittering skyscrapers, Singapore practically hums with business and trade. You’ll also find multi-ethnic culture, great cuisine and attractions that include modern malls, traditional shops, colonial buildings and historic temples.
Port of Call: Singapore, Kuala Lumpur (Port Kelang) – Malaysia, Penang – Malaysia, Phuket – Thailand, Singapore
- Return Flights to Singapore
- Pre Cruise Night in a 4* Hotel in Singapore on Bed and Breakfast
- Post Cruise Night in a 4* Hotel in Singapore on Bed and Breakfast
- Airport – hotel/Port transfers in Singapore
- 5 Night Cruise Package Inclusive of Taxes and Fees
- All meals onboard including 24 hour room service
- Coffee, tea, milk, juice and non-bottled water
- Use of all fitness facilities, pools, hot tubs, sports courts, etc
- Onboard entertainment including shows, discos, comedy clubs, bars, lounges, etc.
- Age appropriate kids programming for toddlers, kids, and teens.
- Taxes and Fees
- Casino gambling or Bingo
- Meals in any alternative or special dining restaurants or venues
- Soft drinks, bottled water, specialty coffees, or alcoholic beverages including beer, wine, spirits.
- Shore Excursions and sightseeing tours
- Spa or Salon Services
- Items of a personal nature like souvenirs, photos
- Internet access
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
- Rates are subject to change at the time of reservation
- Flight fares and schedule is subject to change
- Confirmation is subject to availability at the time of reservation
- We are currently not holding any reservation.
*Information subject to change as a consequence of final berth or anchorage effective availability.